2024 California 300 Poker Run

Come drive the 2024 California 300 race course and see what the racers drive on race day!  The Poker Run brings off-road enthusiasts, racers, team members and everyone in the Barstow area together for a fun event behind the wheel of their own vehicles.  The Poker Run is open to the general public in off-road cars, trucks and UTV’s. No numbered race vehicles, quads, 3-wheelers or motorcycles.

Participants will collect checkpoint stickers at four stops along the California 300 race course. At the finish, they will spin a virtual poker game to record their hand. Prizes will be given out based on the best hands later after the event. Helmets and seatbelts for all passengers are required.

Date: Saturday, September 21st

Check In Time:  8am-Noon*

*The last vehicle must leave the start line by 1:00pm. Anyone showing up to the start line after 1:00pm will be disqualified for hands & prizes.

Location: Barstow Main (Stoddard Valley OHV Area), located off Outlet Center Drive, just south of downtown Barstow.  Click here for directions from downtown Barstow.

Cost: $125/vehicle (not person). Each entry will receive an event t-shirt and have the chance to make the best poker hand to win cash & prizes from participating sponsors.

Additional Hands (Purchased in cash onsite): $20

Total Mileage: ~75 miles

California Residents:  If you are operating an OHV on lands open and accessible to the public for OHV recreation, whether public or privately owned, it must have either a highway license or an OHV identification sticker issued by DMV. OHV stickers include “Green Stickers,” “Red Stickers,” and California Nonresident OHV Use Permits.   Click here for more information.

California Nonresident OHV Use Permits: If you are a resident of another state and your OHV has valid registration from that state, you do not need a Green or Red Sticker or a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit (unless your state of residence requires California visitors with properly registered OHVs to purchase a non-resident permit in your home state). If your OHV does not have valid registration or the equivalent from your home state, you will need to get a California Nonresident OHV Use Permit. Click here for more information.